shout out to people who are scared to call others out, whose hands shake when they try to explain what’s wrong, whose throats threaten to close up with thoughts of ‘what if i’m just overreacting’, whose hearts are pounding out of their chests because they just stuck their necks out for their beliefs, who have lost friends and respect and safety for aligning themselves with causes
People will remember the bad things you did and not the good things, well…just shut the fuck up and move out my face. Thanks.
My friend asked me why I listen to music and dance so much in class so I said “I love music because it takes me away to a whole new world and I get to express myself within the music playing …weather I’m happy or sad”
Just brought a shanghali 😍 and I can get away with wearing it
- (via xx092813)
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
I needed this post
- (via revesdeamour)